Sunday, March 14, 2010

Without You Next To Me I Toss And Turn Like The Sea

This past month and a half has been tough. I have been trying to keep myself busy while Marcus is gone it is just hard. For the first few weeks of basic I got lots of calls...not all of them very long, but still. I now have gone three weeks without any calls. Sure, I get plenty of letters it just isn't the same. I want to hear his voice again so bad. One month until his graduation. It is still so far away. I just recently found a site that has pictures of his platoon. I was kinda excited to see them! I accually found a picture of Marcus too!
See the guy with his legs crossed? Yeah that would be hubby :)) haha

This would be where he sleeps. Regulators! Hooah!

On a different note, I had another ultrasound at 24 weeks (I am now 26 weeks!)
We found out that it is a boy for sure!
Aiden Jaye Lowry should be making his first appearance on June 16.




Also I finished all of my high school on Thursday! Yaay! So I am now a Coronado graduate :)

Well, it is 1:38 in the morning. I really need to try and get some sleep!
Until next time..